Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

wtf my post got deleted also any featherstar members we need to talk

we need to talk here

No, you don't ._.

Why do you even bother?

dude i need to talk to them

who are you

BluSpy posted:

who are you

is that u birdon on a alt

Why would you talk to them, it seems to me they actively ignore you.

no

crush_ posted:

Why would you talk to them, it seems to me they actively ignore you.

its because its something that i really need to talk and explain everything that i did

arent you the dude jenson,birdon,dr_lego12mini,vibin,ashton and mac toldme that you were a cunt and tried to force birdon to be your friend and tryed toi pretend that jenson is your friend?

ok

BluSpy posted:

arent you the dude jenson,birdon,dr_lego12mini,vibin,ashton and mac toldme that you were a cunt and tried to force birdon to be your friend and tryed toi pretend that jenson is your friend?

dude i just want birdon to be my friend again he was like some brother i never had (btw i only have a brother in law)

(Automerge)

also jenson is my friend and i have proof

space please just shut up and leave us alone

Space, just shut up and nobody cares. WE already don't want your "apologies" here. it's too late, mate. Oh hey Jenson, what happened to your server, it shutdown or something?

Jenson posted:

space please just shut up and leave us alone

bro stop trying to blend in u know your my friend and is trying to hide the truth from them

(Automerge)

hey also i didnt do anything for iggy to almost kill herself she did it because of her derppesion

(Automerge)

inared_2 posted:

Space, just shut up and nobody cares. WE already don't want your "apologies" here. it's too late, mate. Oh hey Jenson, what happened to your server, it shutdown or something?

hey also cant u help me be friends with birdon and his friends again cuz u did that somehow after that drama era of u

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑