Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Need help with loading schematic files into ClassiCube singleplayer.

tldr: Can't load schematic file into the singleplayer game, fCraft MapConverter tool doesn't do anything at all.

well, i was building. flooded my world (oof), then decided that maybe mcedit would help with this. i save the world as a schematic. download mcedit, and load the schematic in. i remove all the water, ok cool. have trouble saving the schematic afterwards tho, but i think i got that to work now. ok so now im trying to load the schematic into my singleplayer game and i cant figure out how. ive tried using that MapConverter tool from fCraft. it doesnt do anything, i double click the exe and nothing happens at all. so now im pretty lost on what to do at this point, seems like there is little info on this topic.

You need to run MapConverter with command line. Also, you may need an older version of MCEdit for compatible schematics.

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/n7tca68dvqb2ftt/MCeditClassicCompatible.zip

how would one run it through cmd? ive tried to figure it out, but i guess im too much of a dip stick to get it right xd

(Automerge)

also i got this error while trying to use the replace tool. BUT its all good, i did the fix i needed to without using that tool. so now im onto getting the MapConverter to work xd

[ ERROR][ root.py:912]:Error while checking for updates Traceback (most recent call last): File "mcedit.py", line 908, in main File "esky__init__.pyo", line 787, in find_update File "esky\finder.pyo", line 184, in find_versions File "esky\finder.pyo", line 164, in open_url File "urllib2.pyo", line 127, in urlopen File "urllib2.pyo", line 404, in open File "urllib2.pyo", line 422, in _open File "urllib2.pyo", line 382, in _call_chain File "urllib2.pyo", line 1222, in https_open File "urllib2.pyo", line 1184, in do_open URLError: <urlopen error [Errno 1] _ssl.c:504: error:14077410:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:sslv3 alert handshake failure> [ ERROR][ root.py:1059]:MCEdit version 0.1.8build665 [ ERROR][ root.py:1062]:exception: access violation writing 0x000000002BE6AE10 Traceback (most recent call last): File "mcedit.py", line 1057, in main File "mcedit.py", line 978, in main File "albow\root.pyo", line 106, in run File "albow\root.pyo", line 198, in run_modal File "albow\widget.pyo", line 353, in handle_mouse File "albow\widget.pyo", line 434, in call_handler File "leveleditor.pyo", line 3588, in mouse_down File "leveleditor.pyo", line 3615, in selectTool File "editortools\fill.pyo", line 207, in toolSelected File "albow\widget.pyo", line 494, in present File "albow\root.pyo", line 159, in run_modal File "albow\widget.pyo", line 730, in gl_draw_all File "albow\widget.pyo", line 730, in gl_draw_all File "albow\widget.pyo", line 730, in gl_draw_all File "albow\widget.pyo", line 730, in gl_draw_all File "albow\widget.pyo", line 730, in gl_draw_all File "albow\widget.pyo", line 730, in gl_draw_all File "albow\widget.pyo", line 730, in gl_draw_all File "albow\widget.pyo", line 730, in gl_draw_all File "albow\widget.pyo", line 727, in gl_draw_all File "albow\openglwidgets.pyo", line 23, in gl_draw_self File "albow\openglwidgets.pyo", line 29, in gl_draw_viewport File "editortools\thumbview.pyo", line 42, in gl_draw File "glutils.pyo", line 218, in init File "OpenGL\latebind.pyo", line 41, in call File "OpenGL\latebind.pyo", line 45, in call File "OpenGL\wrapper.pyo", line 574, in wrapperCall WindowsError: exception: access violation writing 0x000000002BE6AE10

To open command line search for cmd.exe and open it.

Then navigate to the folder where MapConverter is located with the cd command. (for example, cd D:/Tools/). Then you have to switch to the drive where MapConverter is located (So if my path is D:/Tools/ , my next command would be D:/). And finally you have to run MapConverter from there like a command, but I don't know what arguments are needed. You can probably can get info on the application if you just run MapConverter.exe from the command line.

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑