Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Ladies and gentlemen this is your admiral speaking, we will soon land at port. We hope you enjoy your stay at Caribbean Paradise Freebuild!

Caribbean Paradise Freebuild is an Fcraft server that was created with the thought of an older fcraft server (which will be three years old on May 18th) in mind. At first I wanted a Legendcraft server that had all the new blocks ClassiCube has mixed with a little touch of the home server, but after a few days I had to switch to Fcraft because I'm more familiar to commands in Fcraft than some that are in Legendcraft or McForge-Redux. I am currently the Owner and Host, and lacking staff since I had to feed the mutineers (former staff) to the sharks...

Our rules are plain and simple, as they are:

1. Repect other players.
  2. Repect staffmembers.
  3. No Griefing.
  4. No spaming the chat.
  5. No block spam.
  6. No modifying other players' builds.
  7. No asking for ranks.
  8. No stealing another player's builds.
  9. No inapproprite builds (nude people, private parts, swastikas).
  10. Only FleetAdmiral+ rank can advertise servers.
  11. Have fun!

Having a salty tongue (cursing) is allowed on the server, but words must be censored (with *, numbers, I don't care).

We have two ranks below guest for rule-breakers, Bait and Dead. If a player is ranked to Bait, they have the chance to change from their evil ways and may build to receive guest rank back. If the player continues to violate rules, they are 'fed to the sea monsters' by being ranked dead, where they can't build or speak (dead men tell no tales, savvy?).

-Violation of rules 1-10 may result in: Warn, kick, immediate demotion, and/or ban.

-Violation of the rules on multiple accounts or if we have a record of you griefing on multiple servers will result in an IP ban.

+Violation of rule 11 will result in extended vacation.

We may not have all of the fancy bells and whistles the other servers offer, but who needs fancy when all you need is a big imagination!

So come on down to our little island ole island in the middle of the Caribbean and unwind! If you need any help, don't be shy like me and ask our staff for help! We'd be glad to help with any questions and needs of the guests. See ye there!

This has been your admiral speaking, and we hope you enjoy your vacation!

wheres the server ip?

Good AKA Goodly Sun Aug 6 at 9:34:32 (2017)

You realize this post is 2 years old right? The server is dead.

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑