Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

okay , i know this is a stretch to begin with knowing that i just starting my programming journey in like. 3 hours ago ( :P ) but i just wanna know , is there any sort of way to have Bot Send player a Message

like:

(player left clicks bot) (bot responds to player in chat "insert message here*) ?

i mean , i've been trying to find the code for the /portals (so i could see an example of hitblock , trigger event) but _ i haven't

--also in the meantime, while i am here. how do you change the bots /model/skin? sorry if i'm such a chore to you guys right now _ im determined peanut butter for this.

^_^

UnknownShadow200 🔧 Tue Dec 6 at 5:52:09 (2016)

Commands for bots:

• /model bot [bot name] [model] see /help model for list of models

• /skin bot [bot name] [skin] note skin is case sensitive

Unfortunately the ability to click on bots is not there in MCGalaxy 1.8.8.4 release, so you would have to manually compile the latest version to get that ability.

Alternatives might be:

• Changing the name over the bot's head with /nick bot [bot name] [text]

• Using /mb to make a special block that output text to the player when clicked on

Example of how hitting blocks works: you indicate that a block has special behaviour when left clicked (e.g. here), then you write code for the resulting behaviour (e.g. here).

++UnknownShadow200 posted:++

Commands for bots:

• /model bot [bot name] [model] see /help model for list of models

• /skin bot [bot name] [skin] note skin is case sensitive

Unfortunately the ability to click on bots is not there in MCGalaxy 1.8.8.4 release, so you would have to manually compile the latest version to get that ability.

Alternatives might be:

• Changing the name over the bot's head with /nick bot [bot name] [text]

• Using /mb and making a clickable block

Example of how hitting blocks works: you indicate that a block has special behaviour when left clicked (e.g. here), then you write code for the resulting behaviour (e.g. here).

okay, thank you! will check it immediately! (err forget i ever asked about custom skins, i asked about it before i even tried the command you mentioned :P apologies. thanks though cause it worked! )

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑