Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

hi apologies if this is like the 100th time im asking about stuff like this but -- - - - is it possible to create your own Minigame? (like ZombieSurvival ) me and my friend had a small discussion about Blockhunt from other servers we joined (on MCPE btw ) was just planning to add it into my own server? like if player is block and does not move for 5 second a block would be generated at the very spot he/she is at?

i know this is a long stretch from where i started, i just wanted to see if i actually had the capacity to learn such things :S not trying to advance to the harder topics though , maybe . every now and then you gotta try the hard things to understand em :S (for me atleast )

either way , i'm just asking if its possible. not asking for the code(s) or anything but yeah-- ^_^ also , curious if i modified a copy of the zombiesurvival.cs(s) to make it atleast accurate to blockhunt. would it conflict with the mcgalaxies Zombie Survival? o.o''

_Pear is actually an apple Thu Dec 8 at 20:45:58 (2016)

Yes, it is possible but it'll require lot of coding skills.

++_Pear posted:++

Yes, it is possible but it'll require lot of coding skills.

i see .. well better put this idea in my bucket list, gonna practice these things some more ^_^

thank you for the confirmation! ^_^

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑