Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

PLs create the survival mode because i want this pls i have a bad computer and minecraft original go at 20 fps this game at 50 pls add survival mode

I heard there's many players asking for survival test, but the developers denied that idea.

classicube is a open source game modify the code for create a survival mode

++jonacinzia posted:++

classicube is a open source game modify the code for create a survival mode

As said by (^^) , the idea of having a Survival Mode has been denied multiple times by the developers. It's not going to happen.

I mean getting rid of Survival Mode is a really idiotic idea but okay.

UnknownShadow200 🔧 Mon Dec 26 at 10:54:08 (2016)

It wasn't removed, it was never added to ClassicalSharp to begin with.

also it wasn't denied, just too lazy to add

Well 2bad

SURVIVAL MODE NOW!!!!

lol just get survivaltest multiplayer to work, I did it. won't tell you though

lol dude just get World of minecraft and a server host and your done, world of minecraft support survivaltest, i wont tell you how to make a private server work

also world of minecraft support classicube servers if anyone is interested on discovering it

They added it in the latest dev version. updated to the latest dev version and add game-survivalmode=true on end of the options.txt file

EWww hahaha !

Don't like it? Don't play it, simple.

++kaasci posted:++

They added it in the latest dev version. updated to the latest dev version and add game-survivalmode=true on end of the options.txt file

Please stop posting misleading information. The survival mode that currently exists is so barebones and non functional that calling it survival is just going to disappoint everyone. You can't even get hurt!

Yes it's crap

It's being worked on

lol

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑