Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

i wasnt expecting it, i liked that they added it, but, would be cooler if we could just add the survival test jar to the classicube, but since the classic is rewritten we cant

atleast skyblocks now are possible without plugins, try yourself!

survivalmode=true on options.txt

Good AKA Goodly Wed Mar 8 at 8:58:42 (2017)

First of all, the option is actually called game-survivalmode, not survivalmode. Why do people keep getting this wrong?

Second, the survival mode implemented currently in the client is so incomplete that it can't really even be called survival. Might be kind of disappointing to people who actually expected a remake of survival test.

_Pear is actually an apple Thu Mar 9 at 0:04:56 (2017)

Just be patience, not everybody have lot of time to work on it.

++Good posted:++

First of all, the option is actually called game-survivalmode, not survivalmode. Why do people keep getting this wrong?

Second, the survival mode implemented currently in the client is so incomplete that it can't really even be called survival. Might be kind of disappointing to people who actually expected a remake of survival test.

why you got me wrong

Im not talking bad of the survivalmode/survivaltest, im talking good of it

wtf

I tried working with minecrafts 4 kilos sister to make survival test as they were build in the same language and no it didnt work how I expected I could place dirt blocks only but mobs spawned in the world of random blocks they did nothing though just stood there doing nothing else lol rip

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑