Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Hi! My name is ClassiMaster! I'm new here, i'm a Minecraft player. Anyways, i'll tell about me. 2 days ago, i was trying Minecraft 1.12 to my Windows 7, and when i click the Play button, it crashes out on nowhere! But, i heard about this ClassiCube. I had to download this now! I like: Super Mario, Sonic, Minecraft, LEGO, Operating Systems (Example: Windows), GoAnimate and more! Well i have to say somethings for NOT do to me: 1st - Don't ban me for no reason. 2nd - Don't grief my buildings. 3rd - Don't make me angry. 4th - Don't copy my skins. And 5th - Don't HACK me! Have fun!

Well uh, welcome to Classicube I guess. If anyone bans you for no reason then that's abuse and you can say it in the forums of the server or something like that. You can also report griefs in probably all servers and they'll fix it. And if someone copies your skin or hacks you then there's nothing you can do... although not having an easy password is a good way of not getting hacked.

++Daeslender posted:++

Well uh, welcome to Classicube I guess. If anyone bans you for no reason then that's abuse and you can say it in the forums of the server or something like that. You can also report griefs in probably all servers and they'll fix it. And if someone copies your skin or hacks you then there's nothing you can do... although not having an easy password is a good way of not getting hacked.

Oh thank you! Well so, Go luck!

Hello ! ! ! ! !

Welcome! Hope you have a good time. Watch out for the trolls!

welcome hope you have a good time and that you have noticed this is a remade classic client, and not a total minecraft ripoff, like alot of people actually thinks and keep asking for stuff such as skywars, wich makes me really angry

seriously it angers me so much that every server i make i have a list of banned players that are those people

Alright, so most of what you heard from Daeslender is false. If you get banned from the server from and admin, the only one who can deal with that is the administration of the server. In most cases going "I got banned for no reason ADMIN ABUSE!1!!11!!1" will probably just get you less of a chance of getting unbanned. Servers don't get delisted because they banned someone for no reason. Griefing is tolerated on some servers, and it's up to the server administration to take action against the grief. The best bet in that case is to talk to the server owners, not rant on the fourms about being griefed. If someone takes your skin they didn't hack you. There skin's on an http server. They aren't that hard to get.

How ever, he does make a valid point about being hacked. Even though it's federally illegal and you'd know if you ACTUALLY got hacked*, there's no way to defend against that** and there isn't much that the admins can do***

*yes, password stealing =/= hacking, no matter what you say about it. just like cracking open a lock is different then stealing the lock code, having someone else's password is different than exploiting the serverside software to by pass the security checks

**again, password stealing =/= hacking, although you really should have a decent password

***they could give the IP to the FBI but I doubt that they would care.

"they could give the IP to the FBI" I don't think it makes a damn to anybody too, lol.

AndrewPH time for dominate Wed Sep 6 at 21:18:24 (2017)

++william341 posted:++

***they could give the IP to the FBI but I doubt that they would care.

I think they probably have bigger fish to fry..

Speaking of Skins, Is there any way to install custom skins? Something like

https://skins4minecraft.com/masterchief (I dont know how to add pic here( )

AndrewPH time for dominate Mon Feb 26 at 23:59:44 (2018)

yes

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑