Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

i dont play classicube quite a while cuz the game is the same and id like more blocks and mobs , survival and that sort of things that would be more fun . but classicube doesen´t do more updates and id like classicube to make one survival,animals,monsters and more blocks! i want classicube more fun! with lots of players!

From AfonsoMarques

UnknownShadow200 🔧 Sat Sep 30 at 22:54:29 (2017)

There will not be any more blocks added. Use custom blocks if you want more.

We already have survival

Dirección Enrique Segoviano

FlareguyClassic Fri Jan 5 at 3:07:35 (2018)

We don't need more blocks, just add them or go on a server with them.

As for survival mode? yeah, that's probably not going to get updated / finished anytime soon.

In unknownshadow's words, "survival mode is fail"

But adding new features has to wait until le c client that's almost taken a whole year to develop. Or at least that's what I've heard. :/

"In unknownshadow's words, 'survival mode is fail'"

I'm pretty sure those were my words

As lots have stated above, MCGalaxy allows global/levelblocks to make custom blocks. As for mobs, I'm willing to add your ideas to my list of mobs to create.

As for survival, this is Classic, not free Minecraft. Survival shouldn't even be a thing, go purchase Minecraft.

some one already made a survival mod SEARCH IT UP

No survival in ClassiCube means the game is a Minecraft Classic Creative clone without the (original) Minecraft code, and as of the new blocks, then go to a server with a lot of custom blocks.

Sirvoid has been making a Survival Test lately. I can't really try it out because there's only an OpenGL build right now, but you can go check for yourself: https://github.com/Sirvoid/Sirvoid-s-Survival-Test-CC-Patch

I made a survival test with proper fall damage, crack textures, little blocks to pick up, and drowning. =D

https://imgur.com/a/ZAaUHLo

The bubbles and the hearts do animate. It took quite a while to get the animations right.

It also took forever to get the crack animation right. I also spent a very long time trying to get the speed of breaking blocks just right.

I also added crafting!

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑