Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Is this program a virus or not? I'm not really sure.

avast is gay, they charge some stuff to like a application "be safe" when in reality it is already safe, dont worry it is not

AndrewPH time for dominate Thu Dec 14 at 21:26:38 (2017)

HEUR/APC is a catch-all definition for "something that acts a little suspicious but hasn't been flagged as a virus"

It's probably because of the ability to download newer versions of the client.

It says the same thing for when using AVG. I gotta say man. I really do think this is a virus.

AndrewPH time for dominate Fri Dec 15 at 3:47:14 (2017)

Probably

for me windows defender told me it wasn't safe

AndrewPH time for dominate Sun Apr 8 at 18:28:26 (2018)

same

macos anti virus 9000 told me it was a viwus and would destroy mi mack, 0/10 donut recummend downlowding

you see my friend, classicube is THE VIRUS. it fucks with your head. the game makes you turn into a real shitposting block man and by the next 3 years you will be at it and you aint stopping, the virus is already in your brain making you post and place these little blocky monstrosities on innocent flat grassland - get the fuck outta here while you still can. else you will end up in the certified virgin table in high school with me bud

y'all can save thyself my son, blesseth'r thee man and send intense help while you still can cause we're all going to fucking die tonight

Holy shit! I got this game again a day or two ago, and it's a virus! It got me like 1,000 installations put on my pc and a 1,000 pop-ups halp

I also had the game deleted, because Kaspersky AntiVirus considers it a Virus/Trojan Horse.

I've downloaded it and now I got AIDS.

i got cancer from the community, not sure about the installer though

holy shit now that i saw this game i have an increased 40% liking to traps

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑