Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Schematic files don't work in MCEdit

I attempted to import a classic .schematic file, but it came up with this:

An error occurred while opening C:/Users/(name)/Desktop/release.v09991.d3d9/maps/(map name).schematic u'Classic'

Traceback (most recent call last): File "mcedit2\editorapp.py", line 781, in loadFile (self is a MCEditApp) File "mcedit2\editorsession.py", line 186, in init (self is a EditorSession) File "mceditlib\worldeditor.py", line 233, in init (self is a WorldEditor) File "mceditlib\findadapter.py", line 62, in findAdapter
File "mceditlib\schematic.py", line 131, in init (self is a SchematicFileAdapter) KeyError: u'Classic'

My theory is, something is going on with the custom blocks and/or bots its trying to import. Although bots are a plugin side so might not be the case. I think the problem is the skybox since if memory serves it did have a custom skybox ... Before I get called out by a some dev...at least i tried?

UnknownShadow200 🔧 Thu Dec 14 at 20:48:48 (2017)

Not to be rude, but you are completely wrong with your theory.

New versions of MCEdit dropped support for classic block set in schematics. Use an older version such as 1.5.2.1.

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑