Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

I haven't been here for a few weeks as the owner of maiome24/7 keeps losing his computer. If I open classicube and get the Launcher I can sign in. I can see maiome24/7 in the list but if I click on it and press connect I get

There was a problem fetching server details.

in a new box? If I click on any of the other sites I get the same thing,

If I click on resume in the launcher I get the soil background with the site name and a progress bar that goes to about 20% and then locks. Is classicube working at the moment?

UnknownShadow200 πŸ”§ Sat Jan 6 at 22:45:23 (2018)

The java classicube client you are using was deprecated over two years ago. At some point a change was made to the website which completely broke it.

AndrewPH time for dominate Sun Jan 7 at 5:09:08 (2018)

You can find instructions on how to use our new C# client here

I went to your link and would like to download and run protolauncer.bat? how do I do that? Do I need to download the github software?

Its obvious I don’t know how to do this. I found this from another source https://github.com/andrewphorn/ProtoLauncher/ I downloaded as directed and finished up with these files ClassicalSharp.exe ProtoLauncher.bat And 11 other files. All in the same directory. I ran (double clicked on) ProtoLauncher .bat and got activity within a dos window. I then clicked on ClassicSharp.exe and as well as getting prompts from my virus eater , AVG, that the file might be dangerous I got a box saying Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not have the appropriate permission the access the item. Any idea what I am doing wrong?

Done it. Got my world back. Many thanks to the people who worked on the software.

AndrewPH time for dominate Tue Jan 9 at 4:18:18 (2018)

Just for future reference - light purple sections are text are typically links on ClassiCube.net, and ProtoLauncher.bat is linked to directly in the how-to guide.

Additionally, it is important to fully read instructions, as they often answer questions or concerns you may have, or tell you how to use what you're trying to use.

πŸ›‘ This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. πŸ›‘