Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Some server moderators and players to look out for when first hosting.

This is dedicated for those who want to host a server to help Classicube. However, there are some (Toxic) players you may need to know before you go. There has been some stuff that i hear about these players and what i experienced. I would not recommend banning them unless if you see them doing it.

And finally before we get started and as a warning, this thread is used to view MY OPINIONS on these users for their actions on some servers and it will change constantly so DON'T get your cubes in a twist.

Look out for a Cough toxic player named "Unstoppable" if you are sensitive and get offended to certain words, i would avoid him if i were you. He will say racial slurs, troll, and will insult you. Banning him is recommended if you don't like his behavior but beware, he has VPN and a ton of alts, so he will ban evade.

There were others in this list but i have removed them since. And i was thinking about adding Pockie, but nobody really cares as everyone playing for awhile should know about that user and it's not worth adding much detail.

I assume that's it for this thread, i hope this helped and have a good time hosting!

AndrewPH time for dominate Tue Jan 16 at 5:56:45 (2018)

thanks I won't op them

heh. Anyways who the fuck r u to think I am bad person?

pilotranger is not a staff in NB.

Thank you, i will change that 1Leiz.

I wanna say a couple things about this post .

1. I don't have Hetal joined my server, I can't confirm.
  2. Worldshowoff - you say the last thing happened on July. So, World doesn't do this anymore, and he's a good staff member on New Blood. He spammed my server a lot once, though, he is dickish sometimes, but stuff happens.
  3. Unstoppable. I totally agree. If ya all have strict rules, better watch out for him.
  4. xDonT and a couple others are just like Unstoppable.

if you are sensitive and get offended to certain words, i would avoid them if i were you. They will say racial slurs, troll, and will insult you. Banning them is recommended if you don't like their behavior but beware, they got VPN and a ton of alts, so they will ban evade.

5. Some people from Eddynet's servers. Some of them are so dickish. I personally had a story with one person (not gonna say who), he was a staff member on my server and promoted Unstoppable to SuperOP and stuff, he abused. He owns 2 server and is a co-owner on another eddynet server. So, look out, there are some people that stay here just to troll.

and 123dmwm dont delet my post pls

I have a question, do you have to bring irrelevant shit from last year up? I mean, I can somewhat agree. Hetal had been a bit dickish at one point in my server (Which was new at the time) and world had trolled my server along with 2 others at the same day. But why should we care? If you want to "expose" these users or in this case "Look out for these users", show some proof.

I honestly don't think worldshowoff is a bad person.

thank 4 this thread ill keep this in mind!!!!!!!! also thanks for not putting me on the list too cause im a cool man

Thank you for giving us this wonderful guide on our ClassiCube players. As a new player to this community, I don't think you are in a position to judge players.

A few faults to keep in mind:

• 1 - World is not a bad person nor does he raid servers with the help of pilotranger nor anyone else.
  • 2 - Yes, Hetal and his community may be the slightest bit toxic, but that does not affect what a person is like. I usually just ask them to stop and they stop.
  • 3 - Unstoppable is toxic, I admit that. But he is also a regular person such as you and I. I hate to break it to you but around 60% (estimated) of this community is toxic as well as blurts out racial slurs and abuses capitals etc.
  • 4 - Same rules apply to xDonT and others.
  • 5 - I run my network of servers within Eddynet's network. They have been nothing but helpful to me and constructing my server. Yes, I agree that some players that are on certain servers aren't the nicest of people nor the greatest staff. But it's their server and they are free to do whatever they want.

Perhaps I am wrong. Perhaps you have been here longer than I and know these people more than myself. But on a personal level with pretty much everyone on the list, they are not the people you are describing them as.

Wish you all the best.

- Venk

I personally had good relationships with worldshowoff and Hetal. I didn't know about the possible "dickish" things that they could have made, but I hope that these problems will be solved.

EDIT : Also same thing for pilotranger, which is (was?) even a close friend for me.

Personally don't know or have a problem with World, but according to Leiz, World isn't that bad of a person, i don't know why you're targeting him. Yes, he raided/spammed a server, but that was last year. Meaning that you're bringing up something bad from him that was done last year, pretty sure he already has learned his lesson from all of that.

lol I find it funny how I still am involved in 'one of the most cancerous' players on this platform. I can defend the people that you called out in this cause all you are doing is just slandering people lmao.

1. genuinely don't see the problem with world, he may be a little autistic but he's not a person to look out for on your server. if you have a problem dealing with world, I advise you not to even host a server lmao.

2. why would you even put hetal in this post? hetal hasn't even played since November and cc is basically irrelevant to him, he doesn't even play and he's done far more good than bad for this entire game so I wouldn't even mention him.

3. I love how you put me down and describe me as someone who 'uses racial slurs, offensive language' etc. everyone in this community or about 3/4 of this community uses racial slurs, has a toxic behavior and can easily evade. if i'm trolling you, it's your fault that you make yourself vulnerable to it and don't take action and also take a joke lol.

anyways, nice shitpost :3

as for number three i can vouch for that :^)

all of you are cancer, now shut up

Can't take your thread seriously, when you start out rating people by calling them morons.

(Automerge)

if i'm trolling you, it's your fault that you make yourself vulnerable to it and don't take action and also take a joke lol. -Unstoppable

Imbecilic nonsense. You don't even have the guts to stand behind your own actions, but try to make pathetic invalid excuses for being an ass.

AndrewPH time for dominate Mon Feb 12 at 3:19:36 (2018)

yeesh

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑