Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Ignore this.

Who the fuck gives a shit what people think? Get over it, fuck 'em, nobody gives a shit about what anyone has to say.

(Automerge)

Especially these no-brain minecrafters that have no fucking life.

eh, I've seen lots of intelligent people around the community

This is the online world. Everyone is judged via their previous actions and opinions, in le internets, the web lands manifest from the result of these online judgelands, causing the creation of le edgy memepost memeshits and their own special places where everyone like them meet up and make one giant soup of downtism, like us ClassiCubian comrades. This is the foundation of the ClassiCube Revolution of Online Internet Shitposting™

brettAxf did this, you did this, we all did this. This is a game that changes the minds of the peoples who play this, my fuckin ass hasnt been the same since I played this shit man, and I’m in full responsibility for this.

The only thing this game has done me good was that I found cool few people I hang out with outside of here, either because they don’t play or they were just self aware of the caucasian bullshit that all us mortals like to post in Minecraft Classic Block Game™

You appear to take your past memeposting and believe it as something that will actually hurt peoples feelings. Because this is cc, you shouldnt care, I don’t care, you didnt hurt anyone IRL (I hope) - so honestly, you shouldnt care at all.

As for edgy posting, I do it, you get over the problems you cause in around a week or even less. If this was a couple years ago then it isnt as per say GOD TIER EDGE like (((2016 brettaxf))) and Deil. Am I judged for my dumb shit? Yeah, of course, but I evolved from those edgy times and turned it into a self aware joke. ClassiCube Users are 10-tier intellectuals and we have the ability to surpass Einstein, no meme

If any SJW or politically correct user actually gets a full Spergout Mini Fight and getting their mom scared over saying an unfunny hitler meme 3 years ago then they’re fuckin WACK and need to be thrown in a back alley in bel air with some Crystal Meth, fuck what they think.

~ Intellectual Post 2018

tldr: you alright bro, no apology needed, fuck the sjws

just put my elbow bthrough the monitor because i thought the cursor was a bug again. nevertheless this setback will not slow down my posting

AndrewPH time for dominate Tue Mar 27 at 7:13:42 (2018)

i'm telling my mother on all of you

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑