Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Chrome and my antivirus software detected viruses in the zip files while trying to download the windows version of classicube. I have played earlier versions and they never had anything dangerous inside them.

123DontMessWitMe Special Mon Jun 18 at 3:09:29 (2018)

I just tried it, no warning here. I am 99.999% sure it will always be a false positive until the day UnknownShadow200 goes mad and tries to take over the world.

Virus Scan - Click Here! - I did an online virus scan of the zip file.

As it is a zip file from a 'non-reputable'(not paying the antiviruses to say its clean) source some will just say it to be on the "better to be safe than sorry" side of things.

AndrewPH time for dominate Mon Jun 18 at 15:05:34 (2018)

It's always a heuristic detection, meaning it does stuff that looks similar to what trojans do. None of our releases contain malware and if you're ever worried, it's actually pretty easy to compile it yourself.

ClassicalSharp does not contain malware.

UnknownShadow200 🔧 Tue Jun 19 at 1:30:26 (2018)

I updated the download link on the front page of the website. This one seems to not trigger as many anti viruses compared to before, at least according to virustotal scans.

well you must be an administrator if you have Norton on windows 10

who the actual fuck uses norton as an antivirus? that's like using a chocolate teapot

or one made in batch dont do it i did and i got fuuuucked till i got webrooooot

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑