Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

I need help with ClassiCube. For some reason when I updated the build of ClassiCube on OpenGL, it started crashing with the message: === crash occurred === Time: 17.08.2018 16:48:59 Running on: .NET 2.0.50727.8830, Windows - 6.2.9200.0 System.InvalidOperationException: Only OpenGL 1.1 supported

Compile the game with GL11, or ask on the classicube forums for it в ClassicalSharp.GraphicsAPI.OpenGLApi.CheckVboSupport() в ClassicalSharp.GraphicsAPI.OpenGLApi..ctor(INativeWindow window) в ClassicalSharp.Game.OnLoad() в ClassicalSharp.Game.Run() в ClassicalSharp.Program.RunMultiplayer(String[] args, Int32 width, Int32 height) в ClassicalSharp.Program.Main(String[] args)

=== crash occurred === Time: 17.08.2018 16:51:18 Running on: .NET 2.0.50727.8830, Windows - 6.2.9200.0 System.InvalidOperationException: Only OpenGL 1.1 supported

Compile the game with GL11, or ask on the classicube forums for it в ClassicalSharp.GraphicsAPI.OpenGLApi.CheckVboSupport() в ClassicalSharp.GraphicsAPI.OpenGLApi..ctor() в ClassicalSharp.Game.OnLoad() в ClassicalSharp.DesktopWindow.OnLoad(EventArgs e) в OpenTK.GameWindow.Run() в ClassicalSharp.Program.RunMultiplayer(String[] args, Boolean nullContext, Int32 width, Int32 height) в ClassicalSharp.Program.RunGame(String[] args) в ClassicalSharp.Program.Main(String[] args)

https://i.imgur.com/396j78K.png If you can't open it, it's a screenshot of UnknownShadow200 (Unk) saying a possible solution to your problem

(IRC) UnknownShadow200: that person is likely missing their GPU drivers, they should install or update them

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑