Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Hey everyone, have you wanted a minecraft classic texture pack that just enhances your experience a little bit? well i have the solution for you, introducing Advanced Default Classic Edition. This pack is still in development but will be released very soon, it has the same textures but changed around a little bit, like more shades of colors. This pack also has water and lava animations! Like I said, this pack is still in development so the textures you see here may not be the final textures. If you would like, you can post suggestions and questions about the pack and I may respond. Just to let you know, i am working on a version for the java edition of the game, but a full release will not be out for a long time. Fun fact i originally started working on advanced default for the java edition of minecraft, so consider this to be a sneak peak to the java version.

Here is the image https://imgur.com/hjb8nTB

and question, how do you post images straight into the post?

Yeah you had talked to me about this before. I hope that this texture pack will be released soon!

"and it will be released very soon. Expect it to be released in the next few months, but don't quote me on that."

Can't wait to see what this looks like!

you can check out what it currently looks like with the imgur link, let me know if it doesn't work

I do not see an imgur link. EDIT: I do see the imgur link now, got no idea how i didn't see it before.

Update!: Those Textures got an update! Textures Version 2! Let me know what you think. ---> https://imgur.com/a/qEGcgZX again these may be changed in the future

Just to let you know, when the pack is released, feel free to use the water, lava, and fire animations, and the lava and water in the terrain file in your own pack if your making one, but do not use the other textures without my permission. Thanks

i dont see the difference

where's the pack?

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑