Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Sp00ky Halloween Build Bragging

AndrewPH time for dominate Fri Oct 5 at 2:21:11 (2018)

Post your extra special halloween builds here.

Bonus points if you made it on the official halloween server!

Link to images like so: ![image alt text](https://link-to.image/file.png)

AndrewPH time for dominate Sat Oct 6 at 5:16:31 (2018)

uLTIMATE spook

image alt text my spok is better

Good AKA Goodly Sun Oct 7 at 4:42:56 (2018)

haunted

old map I made

goodly's isnt spooky smh

(Automerge)

it's literally just a room

AndrewPH time for dominate Mon Oct 8 at 2:59:25 (2018)

yeah but it's full of smoke, obviously the house is on fire and there's no escape.

I wouldn't call that spooky.. I would call that scary and harmful to be in a house that's on fire with no escape.

Unless it's like all a setup and fake to frighten the person, then yeah that's pretty sp00ky

I have many questions on how you're pregnant, Andrew, and who got you pregnant? I'm frightened

i don't find fire scary or spooky at all. usually when im in a fire i just say "this is fine" and just wait for the fire to take me

Yeah, okay, you're being a liar. We all know an immense amount of fear of getting burned to death would take over your mind if you were in a fire with no escape out, because obviously you're dead.

cause if you're at a peace of mind when you're about to die with no escape out, then you have some serious issues

I'd probs die of a severe anxiety attack before the fire killed me LOL

im suicidal tho

I'm a fake suicidal tho

AndrewPH time for dominate Thu Oct 11 at 23:58:08 (2018)

yikes

we need lots of memes in this thread

The texture pack doesn't seem to download. (A SendFailure occurred)

UnknownShadow200 🔧 Mon Oct 29 at 1:04:29 (2018)

Do you have a general issue with SSL? (need to click 'skip ssl check' in the launcher, texture packs on other servers have SendFailure too) If so, you should try following the steps from here.

If it's just this texture pack, might want to check what version of mono you have. Older mono versions don't support the modern version of SSL required to connect to the website this texture pack is hosted.

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑