Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

note this is based on MY OPINIon anyways so if it booms in popularity people will be asking where is skywars and survival now sirvoid has us covered with his survival mod but then you have those who are asking Can we change the map pwease and battle royale mode must be in this game or i will raid all the server the fourms will probobly be spammed multiple times and eventually we will be right were we are now kinda dead but kinda alive and eventually the devs wont be able to keep up with the people begging for updates and etc if there is too many then they would need bigger team probobly

They won't have those stuff, since it's supposed to emulate Old Minecraft. They won't make it to something worse, even if they get updates that add some new features.

not just the devs the modding communitie might do that

AndrewPH time for dominate Fri Oct 12 at 23:28:29 (2018)

ok chief

UnknownShadow200 🔧 Sat Oct 13 at 1:24:06 (2018)

Would that be worse than sometimes having 0 players on all public servers though?

damn what do you think about all of those commjnities such as the battleroyale people and the roblox/minecraft kids along with the battlroyale people it could be chaotic with toxisity

AndrewPH time for dominate Sat Oct 13 at 18:58:38 (2018)

without popularity they wouldn't be up at all.

imean it is kind of nice that this yknow game is actually kind of popular well KINDA but you see all the drama that it goin on classicube think about it in that scenerio of al the mc/rblx/royalebattle shit drama then it will be a full cup of fuckdrama

AndrewPH time for dominate Sun Oct 14 at 0:22:37 (2018)

This is not popular at all. We have less than 1% active users as we do accounts.

ok then that kind of killes all my arguments but one question for you andrew is it possible to get the java applet working again but like change it up towhere it like what it is now that way those who cant play such as those in chrome can play (note i mean chromebooks or any other os that does not have classicube stuff it would probobly make this game not dead MAYBE?!

AndrewPH time for dominate Sun Oct 14 at 18:47:26 (2018)

no, because our game is not programmed in java.

and that would probably not increase the amount of people playing.

just a thought oof

Hell yeah it would, my presence is worth a 1,000 people. The reason that this game is dead is because the game is dead. You get what I mean, ya know?

You could possibly get ClassiCube in the browser again if you could compile the C client with Emscriptem. You'd need to port it to OpenGL ES though (may be hard as the game relies on old immediate mode GL)

AndrewPH time for dominate Thu Oct 25 at 1:20:32 (2018)

The issue isn't really finding a client that works via js, but connecting to mp (the main draw of the game) since no servers support websockets and it's non-trivial to add support.

These negative posts make 0 sense. Minecraft classic on mojang was popular? Yet no one complained about that? There's a reason why servers have staff ranks. To keep things "under-control" and enjoyable for people to play. Boosting the playerbase not only makes the game more enjoyable, but also allows developers to expand on their ideas. If there's no real interaction or interest from players and developers how can you expect things to get better and more enjoyable?

I can make things a lot interesting on your server. Thanks for inviting me. I'll be on later today. ^^

Hah cool man

(Automerge)

Hah where is fab lol!

ClassiCube New Years Update: Guys after much debate we're adding battle royale

if that happens im ending my life and every fortnite players along with it

selosaca

cravendale

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑