Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

TCP

We started off as Real-Life Roleplay Server on ClassiCube by Kingmb. Eventually, the server was renamed to The City Project with Pear and Kingmb at the helm. Major development occurred on the ClassiCube server driven by Pear's and Kingmb's effort. The Minecraft server was developed at first by Pear as a spinoff for a project but eventually separated from the now-defunct project to join its sister server on ClassiCube right here, where it's officially recognized as The City Project.

emptyspace

The City Project is a gaming community focused on Minecraft and ClassiCube servers that are based on building your own world with jobs, politics, and many more opportunities. Players decide where they want to live in, who they want to work for, which party they want to vote for, and how they live and survive. There is no limit to possibilities, the only limit is you. Create your own future today.

emptyspace

TL;DR We're that Real-Life Roleplay Server that shut down a while ago for unspecified reasons and we're back.

emptyspace

You can visit our ClassiCube server by logging into your client and find the obviously named "The City Project" server on the list. Please keep in mind that the server is still in beta, so not everything is finished (including the city too).

*slightly strong computer may be required as the map is large.

emptyspace

= We're available on... =

Internet: https://cityproject.online

IRC: #CityProject at irc.fadeless.co

Discord: https://discord.io/cityproject

emptyspace

= Special thanks to... =

All the people from the former Real-Life Roleplay Server

Kingmb (For helping me with TCP)

VenkSociety (Great builder)

Eddynetweb (for hosting our previous server)

Chris (for hosting all of our stuff and helping us with tech problems)

123DMWM (for letting us modify his texture pack and solving some problems on RLRP server)

thank you pear, very cool

_Pear is actually an apple Sat Nov 24 at 19:28:58 (2018)

:ok_hand:

_Pear is actually an apple Wed Nov 28 at 23:16:24 (2018)

List

Just an update. The City Project is not affiliated with a server owned by iD called "( 2009 City Project )". Unlike some servers on ClassiCube, we have no need for a second server. Please try not to get confused by it (remember, our server has the golden highlight to separate it from copycats) and keep in mind that I have no control over what happens in the "2009 City Project" server.

_Pear is actually an apple Mon Apr 1 at 11:38:52 (2019)

April 1, 2019 β€” I have a very IMPORTANT update regarding the management team of The City Project. The time has come for me and Kingmb to step down from the owner role. However, please do welcome your new owner, Dire. Dire is a great person and I believe that he could contribute much more to TCP than me. This ownership change is effective immediately at 4:20 PM Eastern Standard Time.

(For those that still don’t understand what is happening, happy April Fools)

hold my beer. what the fuck did i just read.

(Automerge)

hold my beer. what the fuck did i just read.

πŸ›‘ This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. πŸ›‘