Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

This is more of a suggestion for the client and the graphics to make them look more similar to the original.

-Particles The particles are pretty good right now but they could still use a bit of polish. I like the fact that smaller blocks emit less particles when crushed so that does not need to change (please don't change that). After studying the particles of Minecraft 0.30 through the new java launcher and yes I did spend a few hours studying particles as sad as that is (too much time on my end to do useless things like that) I have made a solid conclusion as to how the particles should look in future versions.

! Particles vary greatly in size from 2 texture pixels to about 6 or 7. ! There are significantly less particles as the majority of them are larger about 10-12 particles per normal block. ! Particles will slide along the surface of blocks and collide with walls and do not clip through blocks except for the bottom of blocks. ! Particles are thrown in all directions, not just to the sides. They are thrown upwards more in the original. ! Leaf blocks emit particles that are not as heavy as other blocks and appear to "float" slowly to the ground.

-Viewmodel rendering ! The block shown in the players hand is given a shaded look by darkening the sides of the block. The top of the block is usually the brightest as it is pointed upward, the individual sides pointed north south east and west are individually shaded darker colors depending on the direction the player is looking in.

I would highly recommend putting these features into consideration to increase the nostalgic feel of the game. Adding these edits would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

McBean56545

thank you mcbean56545 very cool

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑