Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Need Alpha/Beta Testers for Server Software - GemsCraft

alexpotter96 TheNerdBoy Thu Nov 29 at 5:51:52 (2018)

Hello world! GemsCraft is getting a reboot - start from scratch (meaning, forking from LegendCraft 2.4.0)!

GemsCraft

This software was forked from LegendCraft, meaning it is based on LegendCraft, 800Craft, and fCraft. I find the fCraft platform to be the best out of all the server softwares available today, especially with the additions brought to you by 800Craft and LegendCraft. With the fCraft platform, I see endless possibilities, and I plan on making endless possibilities!

Some things I'm planning on adding:

Games

LegendCraft already has a number of amazing games already, but I want to add a few more. Some I have in mind are Parkour (including achievements and rewards), CCJump (extreme parkour making use of the super jump feature ClassiCube provides), Battle Royale (for you Fortnite lovers), Blockhunt, and more!

Social Media

I plan on adding social media functions for server owners and administrators (or whoever they want). Simple commands like /post {Platform} content, or even having updates appear as notifications across the screen. Who knows the possibilities?

Remote Control

Ever been away from home from your setup that has your server? No problem! GemsCraft will include a remote control server that can be accessed from the GemsCraft Mobile app on your phone! Using TeamViewer or VNC can be tedious. No bother! Just open up the app, and choose configurations, seeing the chat, console, players (even perform basic moderation functions and console-friendly commands!).

Contact me if you are interested

If you are willing to be an alpha and/or beta tester of GemsCraft, contact me on Facebook at https://facebook.com/apotter96 or by email at [email protected]

alexpotter96 TheNerdBoy Fri Dec 7 at 6:19:34 (2018)

Still looking! If anyone is still interested, please either respond here or contact me via Facebook (https://facebook.com/apotter96) or at [email protected]

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑