Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

ClassiCube crash, this is the log: https://pastebin.com/cJLj4h7i

UnknownShadow200 🔧 Sun Mar 10 at 23:39:45 (2019)

Based on the crash log, I am assuming you are using wine. In which case, you need to copy some of your system fonts (e.g. from /usr/share/fonts) into wine's font folder (usually ~/.wine/drive_c/windows/Fonts).

Arial, Nimbus Sans, Liberation Sans, Bitstream Charter (usually found in Truetype sub-folder) are accepted as default fonts.

Just wondering though, why not use native version of ClassiCube for your operating system instead of through wine?

@UnknownShadow200 thank you for answer. I tried to download the mac version but it's a text file. And when i type "chmod +x ClassiCube " in the terminal, the output is: "chmod: ClassiCube: No such file or directory"

UnknownShadow200 🔧 Thu Mar 14 at 21:29:03 (2019)

Apparently safari adds a .dms to the end of files with no extension (https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/safari-erroneously-adding-dms-extension-to-downloads.2080108/), so check what extension the file actually has, and chmod +x that instead.

@UnknownShadow200 ah. Before i downloaded it from Google Chrome. Later i'll try to download it from Safari. PS: wine has always worked, is since when i update ClassiCube that it doesn't work. (Sorry for my English)

UnknownShadow200 🔧 Fri Mar 15 at 11:34:53 (2019)

The behaviour of safari adding .dms is a bug, there's no point downloading the game with it.

Are you maybe in the wrong directory with terminal? (what do you see if you type 'ls')

What do you mean with “wrong directory with terminal”?

UnknownShadow200 🔧 Fri Mar 15 at 15:02:12 (2019)

If you type 'ls', does it show what you expect (i.e. ClassiCube), or a bunch of folders like System, bin, etc?

Ok, i solved the problem: when i type “chmod +x” i put the ClassiCube launcher in the terminal. Now it's working. I feel stupid... Thank you for help!

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑