Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Hello,

Shortly explaining.

I'm a Steam member with a lot of reach on the Steam community with the groups, companies and other things i'm moderating/managing/promoting. I'm playing this client for a few years now and i'm still enjoying it, even though.. the activity.

To get more attraction to this game, my suggestion is to start a giveaway with me as a second host or something. With other words, a giveawaybot will be added to the Discord server which is pretty easy to setup. We are going to setups giveaways of game keys for Classicube. Around 3 keys a day (depending on what the developer wants).

How it works:

Me and others (those who are interested in helping) will be promoting this on Social media, in my case it's on the Discord servers i'm moderating and the Steam groups including more. The message we will share is about Classicube, some information about it including 'join the Discord to participate in the giveaway channel'. They need to click an emoji which is setted up by the bot and they will be in the giveaway.

Basicaly, members will come to the Discord, check out information, participating in the giveaway and most of them will stay.

I hope i explained it a bit correct due my language.

Thanks for reading,

NextGen AKA Shadix.

Hey I was wondering how long it'd take before someone came begging for steam keys because they're "well known" and want to give them away to "increase activity".

Why do you have to give away the $3 paid version of an otherwise free game to increase activity? Can't you just use your "reach on the Steam community" to link people to classicube.net? Also the Steam version is $3. Why not buy a bunch of copies for a cheap price and gift them out and actually support the devs and the game instead of begging for Steam keys?

I dunno, seems fishy to me...

AndrewPH time for dominate Fri May 17 at 20:54:17 (2019)

Not interested at this time, thank you.

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑