Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Title says it all. It works fine windowed, but not fullscreen. If I were to modify the options.txt file, what would I enter as the clicking option?

UnknownShadow200 🔧 Tue Jun 4 at 7:35:51 (2019)

This can't be fixed by changing options.txt, it needs to be fixed in the game itself.

Does it only go fullscreen in bottom left quarter?

Are you running with high dpi?

Does clicking bottom right to quit game in pause menu still work?

1st question: yes, but if i hold F11 it goes into fullscreen. I have to force quit to leave if I do this.

2nd Question:IDK what that means

3rd question: Clicking does not work at all once I attempt fullscreen

Also, it appears I can bind any key to the mouse functions EXCEPT the actual mouse buttons! I cant even reset controls with the right click so I don't understand why there is an issue with it.

UnknownShadow200 🔧 Wed Jun 5 at 13:52:38 (2019)

If you update your game to latest dev build (Launcher -> Options -> Updates -> Latest OpenGL dev build), I've attempted to fix the issues with fullscreen appearing in bottom left quarter and mouse not working.

It's because mouse input is handled differently from key input in the game. The 'mouse key bindings' were mainly intended if someone was trying to play the game with a mouse that lacked some buttons.

Sorry for the very late reply. The dev build fixes the screen showing in the bottom left corner, but still does not recognize input from mouse.

UnknownShadow200 🔧 Thu Jun 27 at 3:47:27 (2019)

Hmmm. By the mouse not working, do you mean you can't move the mouse to rotate the camera, or you can't use mouse clicks to interact with the menus, or both?

If you press B to open the inventory, where does the cursor appear? (For instance, if you're holding dirt, it should appear over the middle of the dirt block)

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑