Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

I can't connect to two servers: Not Awesome 2 and Lava Survival. I joined the Lava Survival server but after a minute I got disocnnected. I tried rejoining but it didn't work. So, I wanted to join Not Awesome 2 but it didn't want to connect, a red screen appeared with an error saying "You've lost connection to the server". The weirdest thing is that other servers work perfectly fine for me.. Is it a problem with the servers? Did the servers shut down temporarily?

Are you still having this issue?

Oh yeah I remember the name now. Yeah, Not Awesome 2 (pretty sure that's the right one; I've only ever spent extended time in one server anyways so) doesn't even show up on the server list anymore as of the time of me typing this. It was a pretty unpleasant surprise to encounter on the once in a blue moon desire of mine to play ClassiCube.

UnknownShadow200 🔧 Thu Jul 11 at 9:51:27 (2019)

Unfortunate timing as the machine hosting Not Awesome 2 is offline for several hours for maintenance. It's been online otherwise.

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑