Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Server Doesn't Load me textures

inared Certified not good poster Thu Jul 25 at 22:09:48 (2019)

Well, I have another serious problem in classicube with a server, when I join the server of Kingdom Of FeatherStar, which is the server that replaced Birbwave, something strange appeared to me, when I already entered the server, the normal textures of classicube appeared, and I re-entered but the same appears, check the classicube textures, but everything appeared normal.

And it's not the textures or the options, I think it's my game files that have something in one part that causes that. when i aply "Always Yes" textures in the server, doesn't appears it now. PLZ HELP ME!!

do you still have the link to those old OpenWorld texture packs? mainly the one with spongebob? The reason I ask is because I just got a new computer and I want to re-join the server running business. also, your problem is that you're probably using an old, corrupt texture cache, or the server is. just try an uninstall and reinstall, see if that helps. if not, save the texture cache files your want to keep that aren't the original classicube ones and delete the rest.

argarargargarg spongebob me boy, me server wont load me textures and i'm $10,000 in federal debt aagagagagagack

so basically... your pour water on yo- wait no that joke is getting old. um... oh! so basically, you pour milk on your pc and that should fix your problems

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑