Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Lemon threatened to shut down my server, FeatherStar, and i would like to know if he is capable of doing so, he also threatened to ban me from accessing CC at all, i have logs to prove it, he told me he would show us "the true classicube experience", and if that's the true experience of classicube, why isn't this game dead yet?

he doesn't but I recommend you follow that advice and to shut that fuckin server down

^^

The Cantaloupe ponders on what kind of drugs you are taking.

Yes, Lemons are very scary and do have that power. You should try another fruit instead, like a lime. If you don't like it, then do orange.

Or a cantaloupe.

Yes, this is also a good choice.

_Pear is actually an apple Sat Aug 31 at 20:29:32 (2019)

Or a pear. You gotta be diverse.

the mass ban on my server was fun today, someone please lock this thread

inared Certified not good poster Tue Sep 24 at 2:49:50 (2019)

Of course not, Because you need give the reason first after lock this thread.

(Automerge)

Birdon, You just added this Forum with your alt "Haltmann" because i see on the clones and on your server old days "Birdon is lately known as: Etc...".

I recommend that you fat fucks shut that autistic server down, CC is better off without it

Y'all, stop. A. FeatherStar is better than 90% of the server here. B. It's actually not toxic most of the time! C. It deals with issues PROPERLY. Y'all hating on that server for no reason.

ima rocket maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

ROCKET MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

inared Certified not good poster Tue Sep 24 at 15:37:09 (2019)

@LennartMeri disrespect of server, Featherstar are the best server i joined, and now i got banned, but i refuse making a leaving again, i will be on NA2 and Ignoring Birdon's Players Hating it, also... I change my actions, and Featherstar Server is The Best server i ever see, I will never lost Jenson as friend, but Ashton i will lose it. (large history and he doesnt know how to say "Good Morning" on me on Not Awesome 2) also, that server never shutdowns. And Ashton, If an server gets toxicity just ignore IRC Or The Players. (or just leave)

Inared, be quiet. Nobody cares. :>

inared Certified not good poster Tue Sep 24 at 16:14:49 (2019)

@Ashton okay. :> also, you need see this: https://www.classicube.net/forum/viewpost/9216-the_toxicity_of_most_of_classicube39s_community/ i only find that on forums i dont know

k i'll check it out

(Automerge)

oh dude ive seen that post before

Lemons have much power, be careful everybody. LomeLome has much power on his hands, please have mercy!

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑