Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Okay, for real. I've tried ClassiCube on the browser on what, 4 - 5 laptops? Lenovo #1 Lenovo #2 Toshiba Asus and the most recent one, Chromebook Lenovo, which I got yesterday as loaned from my school. SO, out of ALL of those laptops, only the Asus has textures on the browser, which was INSANE, and Birdon (one of my friends on ClassiCube) called me insane. So, here's the thing. I. KNOW. WHY. Microsoft Edge. MICROSOFT EDGE, THE NEW INTERNET EXPLORER... HAD BROWSER TEXTURES, BUT GOOGLE CHROME AND OPERA DOESN'T... SO a request from the ClassiCube team... Microsoft Edge has browser textures... so will Google Chrome, Safari, Opera, etc. have browser textures, or is Microsoft Edge just special? If not, then can anybody explain why Microsoft Edge is JUST so special? It's so special it weird... and none of my laptops, nor the laptops I use, support Microsoft Edge, besides, of course, then that's weird, but I get it.

UnknownShadow200 🔧 Sat Sep 28 at 11:53:21 (2019)

I'm not exactly sure what you're saying here. Are you saying textures don't work at all, or just custom texture packs don't work? If custom texture packs, then which URL(s) are not working?

Because the default texture pack and custom texture packs definitely work in chrome and opera.

Texture packs don't work. Like in Vermonte CC, the texture works because the texture they use is the default textures for the browser CC. What I am saying is that custom texture packs (besides servers like Vermonte CC... I explained why) like in my server and Birbwave Phoenix don't work because they don't use the default textures that the browser version of CC uses.

UnknownShadow200 🔧 Sat Sep 28 at 13:33:47 (2019)

They do work, as long as the website the texture pack is located on allows them to be used. So it would be useful to know the URLs of these texture packs.

For instance dropbox and imgur will work, but most other websites probably won't.

Okay, how do I put them in?

(Automerge)

Oh wait, I realized. Thanks!

(Automerge)

Thank you, dude! I uploaded the zip file to Dropbox then got the link and now I see textures! Thank you! :>

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑