Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

0.0.16a_02 is FOOUUUNNNNDDD YAAAAAAYYYYY

what's a 0.0.16a_02 lol

ok

It's officially the oldest version of Minecraft Classic found!!!

wait w0t JAR FILE NOW P L E A S E

yes

This version is reformed Classic MC (JavaScript), by Mojang themselves.

Hello. Umm, this is first time posting. Might come back. HAPPYFACE!

(Automerge)

I wish Blockmaster posted here. It would be very cool. /emoji

MY ASS GOT KICKED! I love ClassiCube. All the glorious things that happen on it relate to real-life situations at my home. I just can't thank AndrewPh enough for making ClassiCube because I spend about 3 hours on it each day and it really infuses with my life...and blockmaster's even. I'm just so glad it is here that AndrewPh should deserve a medal for making such a good game...it's so ideal and nails it perfectly.

(Automerge)

Macaroni posted:

MY ASS GOT KICKED! I love ClassiCube. All the glorious things that happen on it relate to real-life situations at my home. I just can't thank AndrewPh enough for making ClassiCube because I spend about 3 hours on it each day and it really infuses with my life...and blockmaster's even. I'm just so glad it is here that AndrewPh should deserve a medal for making such a good game...it's so ideal and nails it perfectly.

(Automerge)

Gosh I really love ClassiCube...a game about building that I love so much...if I become an engineer when I am older, it's probably thanks to AndrewPh and his ClassiCube building game.

(Automerge)

YE BOY!

Macaroni posted:

(Automerge)

Macaroni posted:

(Automerge)

Gosh I really love ClassiCube...a game about building that I love so much...if I become an engineer when I am older, it's probably thanks to AndrewPh and his ClassiCube building game.

(Automerge)

YE BOY!

"Seriously Mac? Could you not do a Fucky-Wucky posting with the MY ASS GOT KICKED! in the first parts of your message? It really makes people not want to read it just within the first 4 words. Please don't do that next time; as I said, people won't read it.

(Automerge)

DJthe2nd posted:

0.0.16a_02 is FOOUUUNNNNDDD YAAAAAAYYYYY

Yolkbird posted:

what's a 0.0.16a_02 lol

Hold a minute. Minecraft 0.0.16a_02 it's a Alpha Minecraft Version. It's a bugged version of the game. and we can download it in the Minecraft gamepedia or using "Google". I think you're happy because the version had Herobrine, dude, that's fake. "Herobrine" it's only a Mod In Minecraft and the rumours were false, in the Minecraft Launcher Updates, Notch joked about "-Removed Herobrine". Only deleted the "human" mob files in .minecraft folder. Awab knew that. That version didn't had multiplayer, i played it one day, and it sucks. It's not the oldest version of minecraft. The .jar file and .json file may be found in the Gamepedia of Minecraft.

0.0.16a_02 IS NOT the first version to have a "Herobrine sighting" 0.0.16a_02 is an early classic version (The earliest that is archived to have multiplayer). It came before 0.30 (which is what classic is based on) And it is not the javascript version that Mojang hosted.

Also to clear things up, This is not the earliest version of the game OR the earliest version to have multiplayer itself. The first version to have multiplayer is 0.0.15a. I did say ARCHIVED.

You can get this version through Omniarchive.

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑