Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

GemsCraft for Minecraft 1.13.2 (And Beyond)

alexpotter96 TheNerdBoy Tue Nov 12 at 0:05:36 (2019)

GemsCraft (1.13.2+)

Some of you have heard of the fCraft platform for ClassiCube servers, which sparked several forks, my own software GemsCraft being one of them. After years, I have decided it was time for something different for Minecraft Modern (currently 1.13/1.14), otherwise known as Java Edition. I thought it would be cool for something similar to fCraft to be created for Minecraft Modern.

That's what I'm doing right now, I'm developing a custom server software for Minecraft Modern. It will be called GemsCraft. As so, the ClassiCube edition of the software will still be developed but has been renamed to GemsCraft Classic.

It's been a challenge so far, and is still proving to be, but that's the fun part!

I'm also looking for people who know C# who are willing to be apart of the GemsCraft Team! Developing this whole software is a daunting task and I will see it to the end, but it would be cool to have some friends to help along the way! Are you interested in joining the team? Email me at [email protected].

Planned Features

What could would a server software be without some cool features? Here's some planned for GemsCraft.

• Configurable
    • (with a pretty GUI). No more hassle with yaml files and silly java, just jump right in and change the config based on category!
  • Plugins
    • Develop or install plugins like you would any other server software!
    • It will be easier for plugin developers to share their plugin with config integration... that's right! GemsCraft's config will incorporate plugin configs into its fantastic GUI.
    • Do things you never thought possible, including adding custom blocks!
    • Add commands!
    • Add games!
    • And so much more!
  • Global Chat
    • Add your server to a connected chatroom of other GemsCraft servers
  • Games!
    • Some cool in-house games will be added, including Team Deathmatch, Infected, Survival Games, Factions, and more!
  • fCraft/800Craft/LegendCraft/GemsCraft classic commands

Interested? Don't know how to program? Become a beta-tester today! Email me at [email protected] and we can strike a deal!

Share this as much as possible if you can please All the support is needed! Also check out the GitHub Repo! Contribute if you want Any pull requests are welcome.

I cannot wait to use this app

Great idea! Hyped for this. Will you port over all the Minecraft Classic gamemodes just for nostalgia's sake?

alexpotter96 TheNerdBoy Tue Nov 26 at 23:05:46 (2019)

Entitled, yes! Absolutely! Plus some CPE-like features as well.

Thanks guys for the enthusiasm!

I honestly cant wait to use this and play lavasurvival in minecraft java edtion its a insane thing to think about

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑