Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Is there a way this game can be executed on a Raspberry Pi 3b+/4b? Not sure if its possible since the RPi is ARM based.

This would be a pretty cool thing to have.

UnknownShadow200 🔧 Tue Nov 19 at 7:02:27 (2019)

Compile the game yourself from source code.

I last compiled for ARM a few months ago, but I don't think I have made any changes since then that would break it.

UnknownShadow200 posted:

I last compiled for ARM a few months ago, but I don't think I have made any changes since then that would break it.

Alright will do.

UnknownShadow200 posted:

Seems I can't find the ARM configuration, am I missing something?

UnknownShadow200 🔧 Mon Nov 25 at 21:11:25 (2019)

No architecture specific configuration is required. The linux compiling notes described in the readme should just work.

UnknownShadow200 posted:

No architecture specific configuration is required. The linux compiling notes described in the readme should just work.

Hmm. Couldn't get it, bunch of packages don't even exist to install as well. Its alright, I just thought itd be fun to have my portable pi play this game but its alright. Thanks for your time, Unk!

UnknownShadow200 🔧 Tue Nov 26 at 6:43:41 (2019)

Can you be more specific about what packages do not exist? What distribution are you using?

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑