Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Why does this server keep on appearing and disappearing? Are they why theres 'hidden' threads all over the forum?

i own the lgbt server, it's currently down due to server issues

i'm not sure why dulm (aka drake's server) is offline though, i assume because it has a bad reputation

1002 posted:

i'm not sure why dulm (aka drake's server) is offline though, i assume because it has a bad reputation

I hear its something about blacklisting, if thats possible. Drakes server doesn't attract very tasteful individuals it seems, atleast last time I checked.

Nice to see a prompt response.

if you enable the option to view blacklisted servers in https://www.classicube.net/acc and check the server list you can’t find dulm

Hidden threads are normal and have been a thing long before those servers existed. It's just the CC Admins fighting spambots or shitposts.

(Automerge)

I can also confirm that Drake's server hasn't been blacklisted. Like 1002 said, if you enable the "show servers hidden by administration" checkbox in profile settings, Drake's server will not appear, because it's just down. And the option does indeed work as well, since the nazi party server is affected by the checkbox.

UnknownShadow200 πŸ”§ Wed Nov 27 at 6:56:13 (2019)

There's no way to delete threads and I doubt people want to see threads like these:

image image image

what if I want to? will some unholy being strike me down?

UnknownShadow200 πŸ”§ Sun Dec 1 at 0:29:41 (2019)

too bad

Pretty sure that server is the one where I joined and the owner immediately starting posting my IP

i sent "$name's ip is $ip" so for me it showed up as "1002's ip is <myip>" but for you it showed up as "Entitled's ip is <yourip>"

πŸ›‘ This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. πŸ›‘