Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Hello. I'm inared's Brother, i knew he got banned, Well, I have a issue.

When I was in my new Windows 10 (Latest Version, like the 2019 Update) Computer, it was working the Minecraft Java And ClassicalSharp (Sirvoid's Survival mod and Cybertoon's Client). It was in x64 Bits

Then, my PC got many BSODs and died. but don't worry! My father rebooted it, I installed Java and .NET Framework, blah blah blah

and it's not working the Survival Clients, it all the time crashes and i cannot do something, the client.txt text is: === crash occurred === Time: 18/02/2020 12:36:52 Running on: .NET 2.0.50727.9148, Windows - 6.2.9200.0 System.NullReferenceException: Referencia a objeto no establecida como instancia de un objeto. en ClassicalSharp.Commands.HelpCommand.Execute(String[] args) en ClassicalSharp.Commands.CommandList.Execute(String text) en ClassicalSharp.Chat.Send(String text) en ClassicalSharp.Gui.Widgets.ChatInputWidget.EnterInput() en ClassicalSharp.Gui.Screens.ChatScreen.HandlesKeyDown(Key key) en ClassicalSharp.Gui.Screens.HudScreen.HandlesKeyDown(Key key) en ClassicalSharp.InputHandler.KeyDownHandler(Object sender, KeyboardKeyEventArgs e) en OpenTK.Input.KeyboardDevice.set_Item(Key key, Boolean value) en OpenTK.Platform.Windows.WinGLNative.WindowProcedure(IntPtr handle, WindowMessage message, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam) en OpenTK.Platform.Windows.API.DispatchMessage(MSG& msg) en OpenTK.Platform.Windows.WinGLNative.ProcessEvents() en OpenTK.GameWindow.Run() en ClassicalSharp.Game.Run() en ClassicalSharp.Program.Main(String[] args)

--Using OpenGL api-- Vendor: Intel Renderer: Intel(R) HD Graphics 2500 GL version: 4.0.0 - Build 10.18.10.4252 Max 2D texture dimensions: 16384 Depth buffer bits: 24

(MY PC is spanish so Please help, this happens too to my Minecraft Java) I have Windows 10 64 Bits, a old version, with Inter(R) Core(TM) i5-3470 CPU @ 3.20GHz 3.20 GHz I tell my brother, inared, to help me and joined Bob's Private E g g and Pether (Nether xD) but nobody was connected. Birdon is the only one who could play Minecraft in 64 bits windows 10 or maybe another older version so anyone, please. Help.

There are no replies 😞
🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑