Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

The website seems to simple, maybe choose different backgrounds from Minecraft websites. And there should be how many players had registered. Also if these ideas were implemented we would help get more players last but not least, this community needs to dramatically grow! /I'll post more ideas later.

123DontMessWitMe Special Sun Dec 15 at 15:16:07 (2013)

Simplicity is almost always the best way to go, it's easy to follow and does not distract the user from what they are doing. As of users, about 2k so far, but there is no reason to post it live other than just for luxury.

You also need to realize he is coding this site mostly from scratch so you are actually watching the development process in action. As far as I'm aware Andrew is working on the site alone?

AndrewPH time for dominate Fri Dec 20 at 11:56:51 (2013)

(Originally posted by gamerkd [Link])

You also need to realize he is coding this site mostly from scratch so you are actually watching the development process in action.

Yep

As far as I'm aware Andrew is working on the site alone?

Yep

Yeah, I have to say I'm pretty damn impressed with the forums, been trying to make my own for mcderp but I don't have the inspiration.

AndrewPH time for dominate Sat Dec 21 at 3:49:56 (2013)

(Originally posted by HeroCane [Link])

Yeah, I have to say I'm pretty damn impressed with the forums, been trying to make my own for mcderp but I don't have the inspiration.

Thanks, I plan on eventually implementing a search feature once I clean up the backend a ton. I'll likely have to do that after I have some money, though, so I can pay for a dedicated search server.

AndrewPH, pretty much his doing his best. Its just because he is on his own and his doing all the website work on his own and his the ClassiCube Developer Plus and that would be really hard, AndrewPH is great his ideas are great as well and he has money to do all of this if he had no money this ClassiCube stuff will never be on here. Its good that his created ClassiCube. You should think because he is running The Website, ClassiCube, ClassiCube Developing, And more stuff because he has made ClassiCube and I'm really impressed with the forums, I wanted to make a forum but I can't but I'm damn impressed for the forums.

AndrewPH: I'll likely have to do that after I have some money, though, so I can pay for a dedicated search server.

That is a great idea, but I also think I should work for ClassiCube, because minecraft.net is getting really old and we better keep this ClassiCube, system up. Plus Minecraft.net doesn't have new blocks and its really old and you can't use Noclip + Fly + Free Skins. AndrewPH has tooken really much effort in this website.

tyteen4a03 and the duck went moo Sun Jan 19 at 0:02:11 (2014)

++protank019 posted:++

AndrewPH, pretty much his doing his best. Its just because he is on his own and his doing all the website work on his own and his the ClassiCube Developer Plus and that would be really hard, AndrewPH is great his ideas are great as well and he has money to do all of this if he had no money this ClassiCube stuff will never be on here. Its good that his created ClassiCube. You should think because he is running The Website, ClassiCube, ClassiCube Developing, And more stuff because he has made ClassiCube and I'm really impressed with the forums, I wanted to make a forum but I can't but I'm damn impressed for the forums.

AndrewPH: I'll likely have to do that after I have some money, though, so I can pay for a dedicated search server.

That is a great idea, but I also think I should work for ClassiCube, because minecraft.net is getting really old and we better keep this ClassiCube, system up. Plus Minecraft.net doesn't have new blocks and its really old and you can't use Noclip + Fly + Free Skins. AndrewPH has tooken really much effort in this website.

Feel free to redesign ClassiCube and submit the prototype onto GitHub.

++gamerkd posted:++

You also need to realize he is coding this site mostly from scratch so you are actually watching the development process in action. As far as I'm aware Andrew is working on the site alone?

I have offered help at least twice but he denied it, and it seems like our philosophies don't really line up.

AndrewPH time for dominate Sun Jan 19 at 0:26:14 (2014)

++tyteen4a03 posted:++

I have offered help at least twice but he denied it, and it seems like our philosophies don't really line up.

I don't negotiate with terrorists

(Automerge)

terrorist

tyteen4a03 and the duck went moo Sun Jan 19 at 4:45:13 (2014)

++AndrewPH posted:++

I don't negotiate with terrorists

(Automerge)

terrorist

oh you

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑