Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Should we have a list of who is online, members, guests or admins for the site is online? A lot of websites have this. Just to help where your friends are and the server name next to them to know what server they are on, instead of just joining random servers.

Anyone?

123DontMessWitMe Special Wed Dec 25 at 12:20:52 (2013)

"A lot of websites have this." forum wise, everyone has a normal account, and there are like 3 admins so it wouldn't help at all. Server wise, it would never happen, I don't know any website that does this at all. There would be so much information being sent to the website that's not even being sent in the first place, the servers would have to adapt along with the website, and that would be too much work.

• I think this was previously suggested

(Originally posted by LOL [Link])

Should we have a list of who is online, members, guests or admins for the site is online? A lot of websites have this. Just to help where your friends are and the server name next to them to know what server they are on, instead of just joining random servers. nawq\

(Automerge)

idk but how do i get wom cx for thiss

I am thinking about that failed. So I guess this idea is a 0/10.

Every single forum has this. At the bottom, it just lists who's logged in. The color of your name determines your rank.

You're right, but from what LOL was saying, I think he wants one to show everyone in all the servers, not just on the website, which would mean every server sending a list of players to the website, which is a lot of data for one website to handle, it'd get messy.

Did I fail? I am worried if I failed.

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑