Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

In case you lost connection, or can't find it any more in the server list, you can play the recently played servers, with showing how many players are there in it. I hope this will be a 10/10.

AndrewPH time for dominate Wed Dec 25 at 20:23:28 (2013)

I'll be implementing the infrastructure for stuff like this soon, so I may add this.

This actually seems like a great idea. Many times you leave a server and can't remember what it is called so you just never go back unless by chance. If you had some kind of record, it would be easy to find servers like that again.

(Originally posted by DingusBungus [Link])

This actually seems like a great idea. Many times you leave a server and can't remember what it is called so you just never go back unless by chance. If you had some kind of record, it would be easy to find servers like that again.

that happened to me after i got staff on a server. it is also helpful because most of the time, one server in the TFOC community is hidden because of the "derpy" software (jimmybob21 quote)

123DontMessWitMe Special Mon Dec 30 at 11:20:12 (2013)

(Originally posted by phinbella86 [Link])

that happened to me after i got staff on a server. it is also helpful because most of the time, one server in the TFOC community is hidden because of the "derpy" software (jimmybob21 quote)

If within the time it took you to get staff on a server you already forgot the name, I have a feeling that server is no good when choosing staff. A GOOD server will have you train and build up ranks for at least a few weeks before getting staff. And that is on rare occasions. If you can't remember the name within that time, you aren't being serious or dedicated enough about being staff.

well i got staff on some other servers (all of the TFOC Community, exluding Party Craft servers) and i am dedicated to TFOC servers, but i just forgot that other server because it was pretty new. I just didn't feel like browsing all the server that says need staff or ops to figure out which one was the right one.

AndrewPH time for dominate Mon Dec 30 at 18:44:55 (2013)

I've added support for this in the website's backend, I just need to do some more testing and figure out where I could put it best.

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑