Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

I usually get bored and surf through each forum to read them, but i always get annoyed when people post about their server without really giving any information about it. Example: C I T R U S Freebuild. But i also think that this would be useful so that they know what to post about their server.

Jonty800 Serves: makes 8 Sun Jan 12 at 20:32:08 (2014)

If people advertise their servers in a poor fashion then no one will visit their server. That would be their own fault for providing poor advertisement.

Lawl XD

True... hey maybe pin the ClassiCube vanilla server though since it is the official CC server.

AndrewPH time for dominate Mon Jan 13 at 11:26:36 (2014)

(Originally posted by phinbella86 [Link])

True... hey maybe pin the ClassiCube vanilla server though since it is the official CC server.

It's just a server I ran for a while and lost interest in.

I'm not terribly interested in giving myself special treatment.

XD

I think he means they're might be a good server, but someone who likes it poorly advertises it without the owner even realizing.

++crasyleg73 posted:++

I think he means they're might be a good server, but someone who likes it poorly advertises it without the owner even realizing.

Actually that happened to one of my server community's server that they posted, but didn't realize we had a post already

On the contrary I gave one of the most descriptive posts which took about 45 minutes to write and I got no replies at all.

++gamerkd posted:++

On the contrary I gave one of the most descriptive posts which took about 45 minutes to write and I got no replies at all.

Maybe we were speechless and just joined your community?

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑