Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

I have the standalone client, but I am not entirely sure how to use it to play single player.... Am I just missing something obvious or is it not possible?

They are still working on that. I do hope that they find a way soon.

AndrewPH time for dominate Tue Jan 21 at 0:45:19 (2014)

The ability to play singleplayer with the standalone client should be coming in the next launcher update.

sweet! I can't wait!

++AndrewPH posted:++

The ability to play singleplayer with the standalone client should be coming in the next launcher update.

On that topic...when will survival mode come along for single player? (If that's possible yet.)

AndrewPH time for dominate Mon Jan 27 at 15:42:56 (2014)

++Meepologist posted:++

On that topic...when will survival mode come along for single player? (If that's possible yet.)

There is no official ETA - you can check for a ticket on github. If there isn't one, you can make it. Just be sure to look first.

I think that it is on the client now??

Yes, the latest launcher supports single player. If you're still not sure how to do it, you may click the dropdown arrow in the bottom right of the login screen (next to the resume button), and press "Single Player".

Good. Haven't used my computer for a while so I'm using my kindle to just read things in a while. Yay singleplayer!

I dont see singleplayer

(Automerge)

nvm

i want it to be avalible on the website, and it can be played without a account!

++rasmusolle posted:++

i want it to be avalible on the website, and it can be played without a account!

I am pretty sure they removed it because of the fact that Java updates don't allow classicube to be run in-browser, so it's only on the client right now.

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑