Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Anybody fond with SSBB? My favorite character to use is Ike because to me, he is over-powered when it comes to weak and maybe strong players.

Cant wait for smash bros wiiu and 3ds. anybody want to exchange friend codes or friend on miiverse?

Lugia, once I find my friend code, I will be happy to add you... :3

No use for friend codes. Internet services for Nintendo are dropping in May, which is a few days away.

Phin, you got it wrong lol. That's for the following: Internet channel, Nintendo DS browser, DSi browser, DSi shop, Wi-Fi Connection Pay & Play, Wii Shop channel, and YouTube. Beans :P

I'm pretty sure it's for all internet related services

No mate, but it's open for discussion, they aren't shutting down the global wifi for 3ds or higher devices. Search the internet, but anyways.

AndrewPH time for dominate Wed Apr 30 at 22:13:49 (2014)

The Wii shop has no plans of closing, nor do any of the browsers (including youtube), just multiplayer matchmaking servers.

I it was added into classicube fcraft \

++Basicaneer posted:++hgjghgj

No mate, but it's open for discussion, they aren't shutting down the global wifi for 3ds or higher devices. Search the internet, but anyways.

fsd gfdg dfgdfgsdg';gp[p[fgfhlpf[ghlp[fglh[pflhp[fglhp[fghlhp[fghlf[phlfphlfgphlfghp[lfgh[lf[fp[lfhp[flgh[fglhl[flhfhdfgstrdgththfgh

Eh. I guess I don't care that much about nintendo as i did before. But i love Super Smash Bros Brawl. it's an awesome game.

Can't wait for Smash 4.

++Mr.Otaku posted:++

Lugia, once I find my friend code, I will be happy to add you... :3

Yay!:P

(Automerge)

++phinbella86 posted:++

I'm pretty sure it's for all internet related services

No,I'm still doing stuff with my friends . you got it wrong.

The Game I never got for Christmas :(

Melee > Brawl. Also, these games can only be appropriately played using a GameCube controller.

Saving money for the new 3ds

There is a way to get nintendo WFC back on wii and DS thanks to homebrew community...

++Betatest posted:++

There is a way to get nintendo WFC back on wii and DS thanks to homebrew community...

I don't like the fact that Nintendo added DLC's.

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑