Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

From jthebigman1 brings a new server with new software!

harrypotterfan74 Fri Nov 1 at 18:52:19 (2013)

On whitch Im banned I expect.

LOL

minecraftthun09. Sat Dec 21 at 1:17:46 (2013)

Oh nice im gonna join your server

These types of topics are meant to introduce your server to people looking for a perspective server to join. You should advertise it a bit, talk about the server and its features, tell what software it runs, who the owners are, what you can do there, etc. Try to post some actual details about the server so that we get an idea of what your server is like and why we should join it.

(Originally posted by DingusBungus [Link])

These types of topics are meant to introduce your server to people looking for a perspective server to join. You should advertise it a bit, talk about the server and its features, tell what software it runs, who the owners are, what you can do there, etc. Try to post some actual details about the server so that we get an idea of what your server is like and why we should join it.

Really useful to do yep. So yeah pls more info

I agree

ill join the server

MrBluePotato World's Bluest Potato Mon Jan 6 at 23:15:25 (2014)

Nobody likes jthebigman1. He's a hoe. A thirsty hoe. A very thirsty hoe. Very very thirsty.

Lol, no offence but I've heard tommyz made the software XD Then again, I think that's the name of dat dude :P

++MrBluePotato posted:++

Nobody likes jthebigman1. He's a hoe. A thirsty hoe. A very thirsty hoe. Very very thirsty.

I agree.

still waiting for you to add more info....

Well, if you can't say nothin' nice, don't say nothin' at all.

++Nar posted:++

Well, if you can't say nothin' nice, don't say nothin' at all.

Srry...

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑