Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Midnight club is the teen version of "grand theft auto". The game is mainly about racing. You have a variety of cars and motorcycles to pick from. You can also customize your car/motorcycle the way you desire. An advantage of this is there is no violence, when you run into people they simply move out of the way. A disadvantage is that some of the cars/ motorcycles are locked and you must unlock them. There is also very minor cursing but it's not a problem. What I like most about the game is the realistic feel of the game, there are cops in the game and you have two choices. You must either follow the law and pull over and pay a fine of $100, or keep running until you lose them then you will gain rep. Also, will be making the cops get more mad if you keep running and if you get caught you have to pay a big fine. (I once had to pay a fine of $500) Another reason why I like this game is because the day and night come and go. Do you have the game midnight club? Do you like the game? Tell me in the comments below.

AndrewPH time for dominate Tue Aug 12 at 8:00:19 (2014)

Yes, I agree.

There are more than one Midnight clubs, so you should just've made the topic about the game series in general. I have Midnight Club 3 DUB Edition on the PSP and i love the game. Though i have a pain in the butt time winning money once i get into Atlanta.

i know there are more to the series I just had that game.

I have played this game and the game is awesome. The first time I played the game it blowed my mind. TRY THIS GAME!!!

Oh yeah I played that game before, it's really cool but the only thing I hate is that you have to drive directly to the boost instead of just using NOS like manual but it's a really awesome game

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑