Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Hello all,

I just wanted to share a new HD texture pack that was made for Premium minecraft 1.2.5 and above. I currently use the texture pack in 1.7.2 so I decided to modify it to work with ClassiCube's client!

Screenshots:

• All of the blocks: Screenshot1

• A random map: Screenshot2

All credit goes to Develsaa, I only modified it to work with ClassiCube.

Click here to view Faerielight in minecraftforums

Versions:

This works with the current version of classicube client (b63). I recommend the 256 version to start. However, if your computer cannot run it, try the lower ones below.

Installation:

• Navigate to "C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\ .net.classicube.client\texturepacks" and place the .zip file there.

• Once done, open your ClassiCube client and press ESC to open options and select "Texture Packs" choose this one from the list.

Thanks for checking out my post! You can email me at [email protected] or post a reply here if you have any questions or would like me to convert another texture pack.

~HeyMan

Heyman, the photos are glitched (Could just be me :P). But thank you for porting the texturepack. Looks very "professional" I could say XD.

dude, its not working!

++rasmusolle posted:++

dude, its not working!

What's not working about it?

++HeyMan7 posted:++

What's not working about classicube cannot load the pack

Updated with instructions.

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑