Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

How to insert your client to my website????

alexpotter96 TheNerdBoy Tue Nov 4 at 14:08:25 (2014)

This isn't a forum/website suggestion for the "ClassiCube" website

You don't, you can link people here for the standalone client. Usage of the applet (in-browser version) is not supported due to java security reasons.

i know. but i am want to add game in my webpage, and play in this client. Help

Explain further, a little confused

I need that for my site was your client with authorization and which would come only on my server

Impossible, unless you contacted a developer. You can put an IRC on your website.

How do I change my username

++n00b12 posted:++

How do I change my username

Don't post off-topic. Make your own topic in the General Discussion forum. And no there is no way you can change your username. You can only make another account, unless somehow you got Andrew to change it. Only 2 accounts can be made on the same IP btw

++phinbella86 posted:++

unless somehow you got Andrew to change it.

^^^ and all the other moderators...

AndrewPH time for dominate Mon Nov 17 at 6:29:08 (2014)

++Toby posted:++

^^^ and all the other moderators...

I'm the only person on the site with enough access to change names. And I won't change names, because that could cause issues down the line.

Also the 2-account limit was lifted, it's much higher now.

++AndrewPH posted:++

I'm the only person on the site with enough access to change names. And I won't change names, because that could cause issues down the line.

Also the 2-account limit was lifted, it's much higher now.

Eh i never tried to create another account after i made Phin. But i guess you deactivated it because it was inactive.

AndrewPH time for dominate Mon Nov 17 at 19:15:52 (2014)

++phinbella86 posted:++

Eh i never tried to create another account after i made Phin. But i guess you deactivated it because it was inactive.

I don't think I have.

Phin (aka phinbella86) Tue Nov 18 at 20:39:14 (2014)

Nevermind. I think i kept on putting the wrong password

EDIT: I hate library computers......

++AndrewPH posted:++

Also the 2-account limit was lifted, it's much higher now. Whats the limit right now?

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑