Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

CAn we have flags to know where the servers are located? Btw another idea is to add more pages for servers. Cause I cant see other servers on the bottom of the page sometimes. Than they come back after like 1 hr. :Update: I think we can even add a ban appeal on the forums along with inbox and outbox, sending msg's to other users.

+1

Tylerhartman2000 Thu Feb 5 at 4:20:57 (2015)

I Seacond This!

Ok. Like mc.net server list. They show where each server is located? Can that be added?

++palmtree posted:++

Hater.

Hater.

AndrewPH time for dominate Sat Feb 14 at 22:23:25 (2015)

++IcYGodZ posted:++

CAn we have flags to know where the servers are located? Btw another idea is to add more pages for servers. Cause I cant see other servers on the bottom of the page sometimes. Than they come back after like 1 hr. :Update: I think we can even add a ban appeal on the forums along with inbox and outbox, sending msg's to other users.

1. Nationality flags

I like this idea, I can implement it in the future. I just don't have much knowledge about any geoip APIs, so it will take a while for me to get started on it.

2. More pages for servers

The client is our suggested method of playing, and we can't really do pages without reworking a lot of how it works. And there wouldn't be much of an improvement. I might look into a good sorting algorithm for server ranking, though.

3. Ban appeal on the forums

No, I'm a firm believer that the individual servers should manage their own bans on their own time. They can handle them in their own thread here, or on their own site, but I won't be adding a general ban appeal forum. Especially since we have no control over how the servers govern themselves.

4. Inbox/outbox system

That's a whole nother can of worms, I don't want to be responsible through some loophole for any sort of cyberbullying or inappropriate behavior that takes place in PMs and then gets seen by one of the party's parents, who then would blame me. I do want to create an OpenID provider, so somebody could make a third-party PM service that uses CC logins (authorized via openid, of course), and then they would take full responsibility for anything troubling that happens.

Thanks for the thread

For the pages, maybe not exactly changing the page. But like the yellow arrows from minecraft.net, it brings more search results and servers. The locations, they might be by ip addresses. Also, I might of meant ban appeal for Classicube, if someone gets banned on this site, not the servers. thx for the reply =D

+1

++AndrewPH posted:++

1. Ban appeal on the forums

No, I'm a firm believer that the individual servers should manage their own bans on their own time. They can handle them in their own thread here, or on their own site, but I won't be adding a general ban appeal forum. Especially since we have no control over how the servers govern themselves.

They should just leave appeals on their server posts or their server's website @IcYGodZ

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑