Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

This new software made by myself in C# features GeekShed and Esper IRC Channels for you to visit and enjoy easily by the click of a button, its still in beta version and more updates are coming soon, please show your appreciation, and if you want to suggest any features or report any bugs please let me know below, thanks.

Download link: https://dl.dropbox.com/s/yua2dpt6dtyqeam/IRClassic.exe

GAME CLIENT (BETA)

The game client runs on ClassiCube, with the standard login page and server list custom made, you can enjoy minecraft classic classicube in a much simpler way as well as using the irc client as well!

IRC Client

We currently support the following irc clients:

Mibbit Geekshed Esper

You can now chat with friends on servers, as well as playing with the game client! Download and enjoy now!

123DontMessWitMe Special Fri Jan 30 at 20:35:28 (2015)

Most people will not download it until you describe what it actually is. Please put a description/images to help us understand.

Edit1: So basically all you did was make a really featureless web browser with set urls. But I can see how this might be of help to some people who can't figure out how to use the internet, or for those who don't know how an irc client works.

Edit2: Sorry I sounded like an ass. It's a pretty simple program as it is right now, but once you get some better feedback I believe you could make it a lot better.

Dropbox 401?

I need some help with an error and server hosting I can't seem to download that file that you were talkin' about Please help ASAP

++MokiIsDabest posted:++

I need some help with an error and server hosting I can't seem to download that file that you were talkin' about Please help ASAP

This was posted nearly a year ago, chances are the file has been removed and/or deleted. Please look at the date of each post before inquiring for help.

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑