Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Tried with wine, tried with mono. When i use wine, i get this:

wine '/home/jakub/Pobrane/minecraft classic/Launcher.exe'

Executing wine (wineserver64) 1.8.1 on Debian stretch/sid (amd64). If something goes wrong, please rerun with "WINEDEBUG=err+all wine" for more detailed debugging output. wine: Install Mono for Windows to run .NET applications.

So i use mono instead:

mono '/home/jakub/Pobrane/minecraft classic/Launcher.exe'

WARNING: The runtime version supported by this application is unavailable. Using default runtime: v4.0.30319

Unhandled Exception: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Drawing, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. File name: 'System.Drawing, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' [ERROR] FATAL UNHANDLED EXCEPTION: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Drawing, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. File name: 'System.Drawing, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'

What should i do?

UnknownShadow200 🔧 Fri Mar 25 at 20:43:55 (2016)

You will need the 'mono-complete' package rather than just 'mono'.

Thank you!

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑