Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Im trying to fully modefy the mojang server jar so that it can run on classicube with no issue. It runs fine at first:

17:07:40  Setting up
 17:07:40  Loading level
 17:07:41  Now accepting input on 25565
 17:07:41  Level saved! Load: 0/16
 17:07:41  To connect directly to this server, surf to: http://www.classicube.net/server/play/cdb13b726257d5215f3387ee99c58b98/
 17:07:41  (This is also in externalurl.txt)

Untill: 17:07:49 /127.0.0.1 connected

There it goes.

Exception in thread "Thread-2" java.lang.Error: Unresolved compilation problems: o cannot be resolved or is not a field Cannot invoke c(float) on the primitive type boolean j cannot be resolved or is not a field m cannot be resolved or is not a field l cannot be resolved or is not a field k cannot be resolved or is not a field d cannot be resolved or is not a field e cannot be resolved or is not a field f cannot be resolved or is not a field i cannot be resolved or is not a field i cannot be resolved or is not a field o cannot be resolved or is not a field i cannot be resolved or is not a field com.mojang.minecraft.a.a cannot be resolved to a type com.mojang.minecraft.a.a cannot be resolved to a type

at com.mojang.minecraft.net.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:86)
at com.mojang.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.c(MinecraftServer.java:274)
at com.mojang.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:206)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

I just cant figure out the issue. Eclipse said there is no problems, only some warning, but they never break anything and this ONLY happens when someone joins! Please help! If you need the entire source, I will give it to you.

Fancy seeing you here, eh? Unfortunately, I don't know enough Java to help you with this. I mainly program in C#, sorry about that. :/

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑