Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

So, I was playing a lava survival server once again, and Pockie was on it, and I saw...well...obscene things (genital parts). So I got rid of them, because on LS more air means more points. Pockie got mad and called me a griefer, even though it was only for more points. My main account got banned, so a switched onto an alt. Then, on the next round, she called me disrespectful and an idiot, even though that is DISRESPECTFUL AS WELL, and then made a false accusation of me griefing her again. Then she got some money from another player and she banned my alt, then I kept switching alts over and over until I was out of them.

POCKIE NEEDS TO BE STOPPED! She is an immature 13 year old, irritable and rude, and hypocritical! Can't anything be done about her?

HELP!

Well sorry then....

This sounds like a personal problem. Do you really think that anyone on this forums can do something for you? It aint anyones fault but your own that you decided to grief me..(It was not just genitals, it was my house)

++PockieLove posted:++

This sounds like a personal problem. Do you really think that anyone on this forums can do something for you? It aint anyones fault but your own that you decided to grief me...

I only removed it for points and it was obscene. Now I'm done with this issue.

Glad you came to realize that it was wrong of you to grief me.

++PockieLove posted:++

Glad you came to realize that it was wrong of you to grief me.

-_- you have griefed too

UnknownShadow200 🔧 Sun May 22 at 8:26:49 (2016)

Personal disputes do not belong on the forum.

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑