Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

With my experimentations using LWJGL, I have found that the most recent version that supports java 5, and also doesnt bug out with the mouse in java 7 and 8 is LWJGL 2.9.0. It is also the newest one that ACTUALLY WORKS WITH APPLETS. LWJGL3 is broken beyond repair in that aspect, and not to mention it barely supports java in general(ironically), So all you should do is get LWJGL 2.9.0, replace all the jars with the ones in the applet, and use THE BASIC one. lzma.jar for some reason does not want to function with any other versions. (You can try) This also gives support for java 5 and java 6,which is what schools use (More slacking off in class, YAY!)

I have been working on an applet for a while, and now it functions perfectly.

BUT!:

Either ONLY sign your jar, OR

Sign ALL jars with the same certificate and with a permissions attribute.

I know you do not support your java client, but look at it this way:

Kids in school want to play classicube

School computers are total garbage, therefore, no classicsharp.

All school computers are equiped with java 6, or even 5, because the school board doesn't give a crap

More people playing classicube

YAY

123DontMessWitMe Special Wed Jun 29 at 21:15:01 (2016)

++andreja6 posted:++

Either ONLY sign your jar, OR Sign ALL jars with the same certificate and with a permissions attribute.

That is the problem, we already wasted money on a roundabout shitshow of trying to get the jar signed and it never happened.

++123DontMessWitMe posted:++

That is the problem, we already wasted money on a roundabout shitshow of trying to get the jar signed and it never happened.

i mean selfsign, its free(ish)

AndrewPH time for dominate Tue Jul 12 at 21:58:37 (2016)

++andreja6 posted:++

i mean selfsign, its free(ish)

Oracle's new policy requires a cert from a major CA or subsidiary.

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑